- This event has passed.
Cruise Ride – Linlithgow
December 4, 2021 @ 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Open to all prospective, new and existing members of West Lothian Clarion. Great opportunity to improve road cycling skills and try out group riding in a relaxed environment on quiet roads.
Join us for a no drop ride from Linlithgow.
Meeting at **09:15**, we’ll head out for around 30 mile ride at the pace of the slowest rider. Great for those wanting a social paced ride and a warm welcome. Suitable for road bikes and hybrids.
**please complete the contact details before joining the ride**
Any questions message us via Facebook or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Club and Scottish Cycling Covid Guidance: Our Club organised activity already complies with the following guidelines:
– A Covid Coordinator must be appointed and must oversee the arrangements for all activity, including club runs; Paul Sexton email@example.com
– A risk assessment must be completed for all activity
– Test and Protect protocols must be implemented
We’re organising Club Runs and Cruise Rides under these conditions, with the below rules:
– Nominated leader required to assist the Covid Coordinator and Club ensuring that all riders have pre-registered on the test and trace system for that particular ride. (leader does not need to be on ride)
– Physical distancing must be maintained before, during and after the ride for those from different households
– Participants must not attend the Club Run or Cruise Ride if they or someone in their household has Covid-19 symptoms
Please note that this ride is suitable for people with some experience of riding on the road. As a guide the pace can vary from 10mph to 13mph, depending on who is on the ride. Bikes need to be good order and you should have a spare inner tube, drink, snack, face mask and hand sanitiser as a minimum.
Please also read our group riding guide before you ride.