- This event has passed.
Gravel Ride – Beecraigs
February 22 @ 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
Open to all prospective, new and existing members of West Lothian Clarion.
Meeting at 7pm route and meeting at Beecraigs Country Park Cafe.
please complete the contact details before joining the ride https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd8C7_hNbEB2Ut8uLfjItwu9J4ZiE6hxjLS0CyScXXICQrBjw/viewform?usp=sf_link
Any questions message us via Facebook or email@example.com
Club and Scottish Cycling Covid Guidance:
Our Club organised activity already complies with the following guidelines:
- A Covid Coordinator must be appointed and must oversee the arrangements for all activity, including club runs; Paul Sexton firstname.lastname@example.org
- A risk assessment must be completed for all activity
- Test and Protect protocols must be implemented
We’re organising Club Runs and Cruise Rides under these conditions, with the below rules:
- Nominated leader required to assist the Covid Coordinator and Club ensuring that all riders have pre-registered on the test and trace system for that particular ride. (leader does not need to be on ride)
- Physical distancing must be maintained before, during and after the ride for those from different households
- Participants must not attend the Club Run or Cruise Ride if they or someone in their household has Covid-19 symptoms
Hope to see you there.