- This event has passed.
Gravel Ride – Callander Park
March 29 @ 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
Open to all prospective, new and existing members of West Lothian Clarion.
Meeting point: Roundabout on Redding Rd and New Hallglen Rd.
please complete the contact details before joining the ride https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd8C7_hNbEB2Ut8uLfjItwu9J4ZiE6hxjLS0CyScXXICQrBjw/viewform?usp=sf_link
Any questions message us via Facebook or email@example.com
Club and Scottish Cycling Covid Guidance:
Our Club organised activity already complies with the following guidelines:
- A Covid Coordinator must be appointed and must oversee the arrangements for all activity, including club runs; Paul Sexton firstname.lastname@example.org
- A risk assessment must be completed for all activity
- Test and Protect protocols must be implemented
We’re organising Club Runs and Cruise Rides under these conditions, with the below rules:
- Nominated leader required to assist the Covid Coordinator and Club ensuring that all riders have pre-registered on the test and trace system for that particular ride. (leader does not need to be on ride)
- Physical distancing must be maintained before, during and after the ride for those from different households
- Participants must not attend the Club Run or Cruise Ride if they or someone in their household has Covid-19 symptoms
Hope to see you there.